- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until cooked.
- Scoop out the avocados…
- …and slice ’em up.
- In the same skillet that the bacon was in, lightly toast the hamburger buns. (Use additional butter if needed.)
- Spread your desired amount of mayonnaise on the bottom half of the hamburger buns.
- Layer some lettuce, one hamburger patty, and a couple of slices of Swiss.
- Add another hamburger patty and the red onions.
- Layer the tomato, the bacon, and the avocado.
- Add mayonnaise to the top half of the bun, place it on top, and serve! Enjoy!