Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog
Everybody’s favorite (bacon) meets the perennial childhood favorite (hot dog) in this mouthwatering combination.
- Dry each hot dog with a paper towel to remove moisture. Wrap one slice of bacon around each hot dog, rolling it up so the bacon covers the hot dog nearly end to end.
- Secure each end of the hot dog with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped hot dogs on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a 400-degree oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hot dogs from the baking sheet and transfer to a skillet over medium heat until they are caramelized to a nice dark brown.
- Serve in hot dog buns and top with your choice of toppings.