SERVES:Makes 1 loaf
Put your extra bananas to work in a delicious loaf of banana bread. You’ll love the sweet goodness of homemade bread with the nutritious addition of fresh fruit.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and set aside.
- Cream the butter and both sugars in a mixing bowl, then add vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and milk, then mix. To this mixture, add the bananas and continue to stir.
- Lightly grease and flour a bread pan, then pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
- Enjoy a slice of this fruit-infused treat!
- Variations: Add 1/2 cup of pecans or walnuts