Taco Bacon Cheese Fries
We are going all out for the Superbowl party this year. We always have our friends over and this year it’ll be in a new house! We are so excited. I’m hoping to serve as many cheesy things as possible, starting with these taco bacon cheese fries! There is nothing better than homemade french fries and bacon!
- Microwave potatoes for 1-2 minutes to soften them up.
- Slice potatoes into fries. I skinned the sides and the tops as well. *You can leave the skin if you’d like.
- Cook up 2-3 slices of bacon. (Bake, fry, or microwave to cook.)
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Melt butter and milk.
- Add cheese to melted butter and milk.
- If the cheese is too thick, add more milk.
- Let the cheese sit on low heat while you fry the french fries.
- Boil 5-8 cups of vegetable oil on high.
- Cook a handful of french fries at a time.
- When they are crisp and brown, they’re done!
- Add cooked french fries to a dish with paper towel to absorb up the extra oil.
- Add french fries to a serving dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with bacon pieces and enjoy!